Ready-Ship: Get it FAST! Ships Same-Day
RECIP-HPBA is a high-performance diester based ISO 46 lube and is designed for high pressure reciprocating air compressors, specifically ones designed for breathing air applications.
Our air compressor oil is completely top-off compatible with OEM and Aftermarket equivalents. No drain or flush is required.
Our blends highlight Performance, Efficiency, and Quality. We offer lubricants for all applications: centrifugal, industrial blowers, reciprocating piston, rotary screw, rotary vane, turbines, vacuum pumps, portable machines, gear sets, and hydraulic systems.
Our High Pressure Breathing Air Oil is designed to lubricate high-pressure and high-temperature reciprocating air compressors. CAUSA's Breathing Air Oil provides exceptional carbon resistance in high-temperature/high-pressure compressors. Its extremely low volatility, excellent hydrolytic stability and very high flash point all contribute to safer operation. With its advanced additive system, CAUSA Breathing Air also provides extraordinary wear protection.
- Diester Based Fluid, ISO 46, Breathing Air Quality Compressor Lubricant
- Breathing Air applications such as: Firefighting (SCBA), Diving (SCUBA), Medical, Paintball, and more
- Extraordinary wear protection, long oil life, superior rust and corrosion protection, controls carbon and varnish formation
- Designed to lubricate under the harshest high-pressure and high-temperature conditions
- High flash and auto-ignition points for added safety
- Non-Toxic, Non-Hazardous
- Made in Jacksonville, Florida, USA
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD:
TECH DATA SHEETS (TDS), SAFETY DATA SHEETS (SDS), OIL & FLUID CROSS-REFERENCE GUIDE