BACK TO TOP
General Shipping Information
- All products ship for FREE in the Continental U.S.
- An additional fee applies for lift gate service, or expedited shipping service.
- All orders are processed same day of purchase, Monday-Friday.
Ready-Ship products are shipped the same day of purchase, M-F before 12pm EST.
- Most orders ship within 1-2 business days.
- Some equipment ships direct from the manufacturer, contact us for the most accurate lead time.
- Shipping transit times are estimates for how long a product will take to be delivered after it has shipped, and do not reflect the lead time.
- Shipping transit times depend on the shipping service selected as well as the delivery location. Tracking information will be provided when available.
- To ensure your purchases arrive to the correct location in a timely manner, it is the customer’s responsibility to provide accurate and complete shipping information.
- Large equipment or special-orders may experience additional lead times.
- Back-ordered items will ship as soon as they become available, otherwise, Compressed Air USA will gladly work with you to get equal or better value.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable.
Freight vs. Lift-Gate Service
- Customers without a loading dock or proper equipment will require Lift-Gate service in order to ensure proper and successful delivery.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to choose the correct shipping method.
- Someone must be present for the appointed delivery time in order to inspect all products and sign for delivery.
- IMPORTANT: Receivers must inspect delivered equipment (including the interior of all packaging) before signing the Bill of Landing (BOL).
- Please note: Sometimes outer packaging can appear to be damaged even though the product inside is not damaged.
- If you suspect damage, be sure to note ‘POSSIBLE FREIGHT DAMAGE’ while the delivery driver is still present.
- If there is obvious damage, REFUSE DELIVERY and contact us.