OptiFlo flow controllers optimize your compressed air usage, creating a more energy efficient system. Every air system has leaks, and by reducing an air system’s working pressure, the volume of air lost through leakage is dramatically reduced.
Installing an OptiFlo in your system will provide energy savings but also boost the life of your compressed air equipment and minimize maintenance costs. Every 10psi reduction in distributed air pressure equates to 7% energy savings.
Air tools are designed to work at specific pressures, so ensuring the correct pressure to your tools will optimize their performance, increase life and reduce maintenance.
Compatible with both Rotary and Reciprocating compressor technology. Install in system as upstream as possible, but after air storage/dryer/filters. Air storage should be at max system pressure (highest stored energy) and down stream pressure is then regulated.
- Control Pressure Range: 0-160psig
- Max Inlet Pressure: 300psig
- Nitrile seals for high chemical resistance
- Balanced valve design is robust, and provides immediate response to changes in air demand
- Glycol filled, stainless steel dual gauge design for inlet and outlet pressure indication
- Powder coated stainless steel chassis
- Tamper proof dial centrally located for quick adjustment and easy calibration
- Secure the unit directly to the wall or piping system
- Left-to-Right or Right-to-Left configurations available to match your needs